The OnePlus 10R is largely the most up-to-date entrant in OnePlus’ mid-range R-series. Is called the OnePlus Ace in China, the 10R is truly the Realme GT Neo 3 but with minor changes.
The OnePlus 10R is per the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 platform. It components a neat 120Hz reward and a triple camera machine on the back. The cell phone can be launching in two variants, one with a 5000mAh battery and 80W charger and the opposite with a 4500mAh battery and 150W charger.
The OnePlus 10R is at the present simplest readily available in India. With a somewhat competitive mark of spherical $509, the 10R begins at a moderately decrease mark than its predecessor, the OnePlus 9RT. On the opposite hand, the market is somewhat competitive at this mark range, so we are going to real must search how the OnePlus 10R fares.
OnePlus 10R specs at a see:
- Physique: 163.3×75.5×8.2mm, 186g; plastic back, plastic body.
- Disguise: 6.70″ Fluid AMOLED, 1B colours, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080x2412px resolution, 20.1:9 facet ratio, 394ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max (5 nm): Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G610 MC6.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 12, OxygenOS 12.1.
- Rear camera: Extensive (basic): 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS; Extremely wide perspective: 8 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 120˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Entrance camera: 16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm.
- Video rob: Rear camera: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance camera: [email protected], gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Rapid charging 80W, 1-100% in 32 min (normal model), Rapid charging 150W, 1-30% in 3 min, 1-100% in 17 min (150W model).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under reward, optical); NFC.
Unboxing the OnePlus 10R
The OnePlus 10R comes with a somewhat fashioned OnePlus packaging. You acquire the cell phone at the side of a silicone case and a USB-C charging cable. Relying upon which variant you picked up, it’s likely you’ll perhaps either acquire an 80W or 160W SuperVOOC fleet charger.